Education & Events
HFMA FQHC CONFERENCE
Program Objectives: Affordable educational opportunities for finance professionals in Community Health Centers (CHC) in New England are limited. The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) chapters in New England have developed this conference to specifically address a wide range of topics of value for the Finance, Billing and Front-End staff of Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providers.
- Keynote address: Setting the Stage for Compliance – Are You Ready or Is Your 300 Funding at Risk? – Gervean Williams
- Importance of the Medicare Cost Report for the FQHC – Marcum LLP
- 340B: How We Got Here and Where We’re Going – ATRIA 340B by Hudson Headwaters
- Integrated Care: The Clinical Model, Operations and Finance – Cherokee Health Systems
- Managing and preventing denials – PMG
- IT Cybersecurity update – BerryDunn
- Grant Compliance – Uniform Guidance – Marcum LLP
- Managed Medicaid: What are the Reimbursement Implications for FQHCs? – Verrill Dana
- Legislative and Regulatory Update – Sheehan Phinney
- Benchmarking and KPI for Board Communications – BerryDunn
- Value-Based Contracting and Data Management to Support Integrated Care – Cherokee Health Systems
Networking reception Wednesday evening to meet your peers and interact with our faculty.
Presenting on these topics is an assembly of subject matter experts in their respective fields.
Who Should Attend: Controllers, Billing Managers and Staff, and Front-end staff Non-HMFA members are always welcome!
Your attendance may qualify for 11.7 hours (4.5 for day 1 and 7.2 for day 2) of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. We have computed the education credits based on an equivalent of 50 minutes for each education credit hour. You are responsible for maintaining adequate records and determining if the content of this program meets the professional licensing requirements
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – Thursday, November 15, 2018
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside
250 Market Street
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801
SAVE THE DATE!
CT HFMA’s Winter Symposium featuring TeleMedicine
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
9:00am – 4:00pm
Sheraton Hartford South – 100 Capital Blvd, Rocky Hill, CT 06067, USA
Details regarding registration will be out soon!
SAVE THE DATE!
CT HFMA’s Annual Women in Leadership Conference
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Saint Clements Castle – 1931 Portland-Cobalt Rd, Portland, CT 06480, USA
Detailed information regarding registration will be out soon!