Would your company like to sponsor an event?
Contact Special Events Chairperson Michael Rosadini
Phone: (860) 539-6055
Upcoming Special Events
CT HFMA Golf Outing Registration Form 2020CT HFMA’s Annual Golf Outing
Monday, May 18, 2020
The Ranch Golf Club – Southwick, MA
11:00am – 7:30pm
Focus on the Goal (Pin)
Plan Your Strategy (Club Selection / Teamwork)
Execute the Plan (Power Through Adversity, Drive, Chip and Sink the Putt)!
*NOTE NEW LOCATION AND TIME*
Be part of the kickoff to Region 1 HFMA’s Annual Healthcare Conference by participating in the annual Connecticut Chapter Golf Outing on Monday, May 18, 2020. This year’s event will be held at The Ranch Golf Club in Southwick, Massachusetts, a short drive from the conference site of MGM Springfield. The Ranch is consistently rated one of Massachusetts’s finest courses, and this promises to be an exciting event.
11:00 am Registration/BBQ Lunch
12:30 pm Golf Play Begins
6:30 pm Reception, Awards and Prizes
- Scramble Format
- Shotgun Start
- Prizes for Gross and Net plus Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive
- Fee of $250.00 per Golfer Includes:
- Driving Range/Practice Facility
- Golf with cart
- Roving refreshment cart
- Awards Reception
- Reception only $35.00
- Tournament Sponsor SOLD OUT
- Breakfast Sponsor
- Lunch Sponsor
- Tee Sponsor
* Call for Details on all the Sponsorship’s Available
For More Information Contact:
Beth Ann Wetherell
Office: (860) 970-6683
Office: (860) 716-5880
Registration Opening Soon!
Nineteenth Annual Healthcare Conference
May 19-20, 2020
MGM Springfield, Springfield, MA
Full Details and Registration are Coming Soon!
The HFMA Region 1 Chapters (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts-Rhode Island and New Hampshire-Vermont) have scheduled the Nineteenth Annual Healthcare Conference for May 19-20, 2020. We are excited to announce this upcoming Conference will be held at the MGM Resorts Conference Center in Springfield, Massachusetts. The Conference gathers healthcare financial professionals, including CFO’s and senior executives, from New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other regions with sessions that focus on varying facets of healthcare financial leadership. We expect it to be better then ever!
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE
- Keynote Address by Dr. Rigsby, President and CEO, Rick Rigsby Communications. He is a former award-winning journalist, college professor and football character coach at Texas A&M University.
- Conference theme – Financial Leadership
- We anticipate over 350 attendees.
- Exhibit hall with 50 industry exhibitors
- Cocktail reception
- After-Party with bowling