SAVE THE DATE & REGISTER NOW!
HFMA’s FQHC Conference
April 9, 2020
The Executive Court Banquet Facility Manchester, New Hampshire
This Conference includes finance and revenue cycle topics of value to you.
- Keynote address: Michael Taylor, NAHHC Board member – national perspective
- FQHC Specific Strategies for Using Data to Increase Cash Collections – PMG
- FQHC Reimbursement and the Importance of the Medicare Cost Report for the FQHC – Marcum LLP
- What’s new with the HRSA Site Visits – BerryDunn
- Protecting 340B Program Revenue – ATRIA 340B by Hudson Headwaters
- FQHC Coding and Documentation – VantagePoint Healthcare Advisors
- Attributes of Better Performing Billing Departments – PMG
- 330 Grant Compliance – Uniform Guidance – BKD LLP
- Data Driven Decision Making – BKD LLP
- Importance of Data Accuracy on the Front-End
We’ve assembled a faculty of subject matter experts in their fields.
Who Should Attend: CFO’s, Controllers, those involved in Revenue Cycle from front-end staff to Director level.
Non-HMFA members are always welcome.
We have a room block at the Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn connected to the conference facility with special pricing ($102 single room with one or two adults, choice of one king or two queen beds) for this conference available through March 8, 2020. Call the hotel directly 603.627.2525 option 1 for the front desk) to reserve your room today. Please mention you are with the HFMA FQHC Conference.