Win Cash for Class
The Healthcare Financial Management Association, HFMA, is the nation's leading personal membership organization for over 34,000 professionals concerned with healthcare financial management. Members include employees of hospitals, long term care facilities, home care companies, government agencies, insurance companies, public accounting and consulting firms, educational institutions, HMOs and other organizations.
The Connecticut Chapter of HFMA awards scholarships annually to individuals who are furthering their formal education in healthcare as graduate or undergraduate students based upon the quality of the written response to a question about a current issue in health care.
AWARD RECIPIENTS RECEIVE:
- $4,000 CASH award to the first place winning paper
- $1,000 CASH award to the second place winning paper
- An HFMA CT Chapter membership for one year
- A ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Healthcare Financial Management magazine
- All HFMA CT Chapter program fees waived for one year (subjet to 8 program maximum).
- Membership on the Connecticut Chapter HFMA Scholarship Committee
The deadline for 2014 Applications is Friday, September 4th, 2015 before 4:00PM.
For a copy of the application and further details: 2015 Scholarship Application
For more information you can contact the Scholarship Committee Chairperson as follows:
Mary G. Messina
HFMA Scholarship Committee
c/o Yale-New Haven Health System
One Church Street, Fourth Floor
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: (203) 688-8543
Fax: (203) 688-6005
The Scholarship Committee is pleased to award highly qualified students with scholarships this year. We encourage HFMA members to spread the word about the scholarship program with friends, family and co-workers.