Would your company like to sponsor an event?
Contact Special Events Chairperson Michael Rosadini
Phone: (860) 539-6055
Upcoming Special Events
HFMA Region #1 – Twentieth Annual Healthcare Conference
May 18-19, 2021
The HFMA Region 1 Chapters (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts-Rhode Island and New Hampshire-Vermont) have scheduled the Twentieth Annual Healthcare Conference for May 18-19, 2021. After careful consideration, we have decided to hold the HFMA Region 1 Annual Conference virtually in 2021. Region 1’s top priority is the safety and well-being of our members and meeting attendees. The Conference will gather healthcare financial professionals, including CFO’s and senior executives, from New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other regions with sessions that focus on varying facets of healthcare financial leadership.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE
- 8 Sessions, featuring…
– Keynote Address by Dr. Rick Rigsby, President and CEO, Rick Rigsby Communications. He is a former award-winning journalist, college professor and football character coach at Texas A&M University.
– Capstone by Dr. Robert Pearl, MD, Clinical Professor, Author and Advocate. Dr. Pearl is is the former CEO of The Permanente Medical Group (1999-2017), the nation’s largest medical group, and former president of The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (2009-2017).
– Industry Update by HFMA President/CEO, Joe Fifer.
- Estimated 10 CPE
- Trivia and Happy Hour
FQHC Webinar #2
FQHC Revenue Cycle – Achieving Best Practices
Program Objectives: Attendees will learn about industry-leading trends in the healthcare eco-system and how and why FQHCs can embrace and leverage these best practices. Presenters will discuss the unique challenges and barriers that FQHC revenue cycle leaders face and strategies to overcome these barriers. The session will cover FQHC challenges and best-practice solutions, including team structure, technology and the use of outsourcing.
Attendees of the Session Will Learn:
- To identify gaps and opportunities in their current revenue cycle.
- How to improve revenue cycle results for their FQHC by adopting a data-driven revenue cycle.
- To overcome challenges associated with the unique challenges for FQHC billing rules.
- The reasons to or not to outsource key functions of the revenue cycle and industry trends with outsourcing.
- How to leverage technology, people and process to achieve industry leading results.
Who Should Attend: Chief Financial Officers, Revenue Cycle Leaders, Billing Managers, Billers, Patient Access Managers, Front-end Staff and other FQHC leaders and staff that work in or with the revenue cycle. Non-HMFA members are always welcome.
SAVE THE DATE!
FQHC Webinar #3: FQHC Revenue Cycle – Achieving Best Practices
FQHC Webinar #3
HRSA On-Site Visit Hot Spots
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
SAVE THE DATE
FQHC Webinar #4
The Big T: Telehealth Midway & Side Shows–
Revenue Integrity, Compliance & Credentialing
Opportunities, Risks & Tips for FQHCs
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
SAVE THE DATE
FQHC Webinar #5
FQHC Medicare Cost Report Update
September 21, 2021
CT HFMA’s 70th Annual Meeting
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Join us for our 70th Annual Meeting of the Connecticut Chapter of HFMA.
This event includes a full day of education and networking.
Don’t miss out, and be sure to block your calendars for this flagship event!
This will be one of the first opportunities to all come back together
since the start of COVID in a safe and beautiful setting!
Registration Coming Soon….