FQHC Webinar #2
FQHC Revenue Cycle – Achieving Best Practices
Program Objectives: Attendees will learn about industry-leading trends in the healthcare eco-system and how and why FQHCs can embrace and leverage these best practices. Presenters will discuss the unique challenges and barriers that FQHC revenue cycle leaders face and strategies to overcome these barriers. The session will cover FQHC challenges and best-practice solutions, including team structure, technology and the use of outsourcing.
Attendees of the Session Will Learn:
- To identify gaps and opportunities in their current revenue cycle.
- How to improve revenue cycle results for their FQHC by adopting a data-driven revenue cycle.
- To overcome challenges associated with the unique challenges for FQHC billing rules.
- The reasons to or not to outsource key functions of the revenue cycle and industry trends with outsourcing.
- How to leverage technology, people and process to achieve industry leading results.
Who Should Attend: Chief Financial Officers, Revenue Cycle Leaders, Billing Managers, Billers, Patient Access Managers, Front-end Staff and other FQHC leaders and staff that work in or with the revenue cycle. Non-HMFA members are always welcome.